Inclusive Excellence in Graduate Business Curriculum: Taking It to the Next Level
February 23-24, 2023
TCU Neeley School of Business
Fort Worth, Texas
The MBA Roundtable is excited to announce our first in-person, regional workshop designed for faculty, February 23-24, 2023, hosted by the TCU Neeley School of Business in Fort Worth, Texas. Save the date and gather your faculty team to attend. Registration is now open.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging have become a central focus in graduate business education. From transforming curriculum to be more representative of students in the classroom to preparing graduates to be culturally competent leaders in the ever-evolving business world, business schools have only begun to scratch the surface of inclusive excellence. Together, our goal is to create learning environments that foster an inclusive community filled with diverse perspectives, allowing us to forge a better path toward growth, respect and belonging.
Over a day and a half, the workshop will include topical presentations, as well of facilitated sessions for faculty, in which we will:
- Examine the development of inclusive curriculum and learning factors.
- Take a deep dive into the successes and challenges of creating an inclusive learning environment.
- Explore innovation and inclusivity at the next level and paths for delivery.
- Build a community of inclusive learning advocates in graduate business education.
A few examples of sessions that are in the works include:
- Navigating Difficult Discussions: What to do when these topics come up in class
- Case studies with faculty who are gaining insights through teaching new courses like Building Inclusive Organizations
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Integrating it into quantitative courses
- Small group discussions about the challenges you're facing and peer brainstorming on strategies moving forward
Group pricing is being offered to make it easier to bring several faculty members from your institution and build your in-house team of inclusive learning champions. For MBA Roundtable member institutions, the fee for this workshop is $600 for the first registrant and $400 for each additional registrant. For nonmember institutions, the fee is $800 for the first registrant, and $600 for each additional registrant. MBA Roundtable membership is by institution. To check with us regarding your membership status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is now open.
Who should plan to attend: Graduate business school faculty and academic leaders across all academic disciplines.
A complete agenda and list of presenting faculty will be coming soon. Watch your email for more information. Registration is now open. For more information please email email@example.com
Registration is now open!
You must be logged in with your MBA Roundtable member credentials to be eligible for the member rate. You can join the MBA Roundtable or renew your membership directly through the symposium registration page.
- MBAR Member Rate - $600 USD first registrant/$400 USD for each additional registrant
- MBAR Non-Member - $800 USD first registrant/$600 USD for each additional registrant
If you are unable to attend the workshop, we can easily transfer your registration to another colleague at your institution. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please notify the MBA Roundtable as soon as possible to update your registration.
Requests for refunds must be submitted via email at email@example.com on the following schedule:
- February 6, 2023 or before: Full refund.
- After February 6, 2023: Refunds will not be granted after this date.
Click here for MBA Roundtable membership information and application.
***Please note -- Non member or public registrations do not have the option to pay later via check or wire transfer through the online registration system. If you would like to send a check or arrange a wire transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to manually register and receive an invoice.