As one of the few if only associations that focuses on curricular and co-curricular issues, the MBA Roundtable routinely partners, advises, participates and contributes to graduate management community conferences.
Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) Leadership Conference
The annual Leadership Conference, co-sponsored by the MBA Roundtable and the Graduate Management Admission Council®, provides members the unique opportunity to build their expertise of the industry, strengthen their network, and knowledge-share on both tactical and strategic challenges. Conference content is developed each year through the advice and counsel of a select group of deans and directors from MBA Roundtable and GMAC member schools.
Graduate Management Education Community Conferences
The MBA Roundtable has designed and delivered numerious presentations and workshops for various conferences in the graduate management community. Topics include trends in curricular and co-curricular issues across the MBA spectrum, for example:
- Can Curriculum Be Part of the Part Time MBA Brand?
- Curriculum for the 21st C Talent and Leadership
- The Flipped Classroom - Shifting the Paradigm from Instruction to Learning
- Top Ten Trends, Tweaks and Transformations in Management Education
- What EMBA Directors Need to Know about the Future of Business Education